Directors and Officers
- William C. Kirby - Chairman of the Board, Chairman of the Share Repurchase Program Committee. Member: Audit Committee, Nominating Committee, Valuation Committee and Independent Director
- Anthony S. Clark - Chairman of the Valuation Committee. Member: Audit Committee, Share Repurchase Program Committee and Nominating Committee and Independent Director
- Thomas G. Kamp - Chairman of the Audit Committee. Member: Share Repurchase Committee, Nominating Committee and Valuation Committee and Independent Director
- Warren J. Olsen - Member: Audit Committee, Share Repurchase Committee, Nominating Committee and Valuation Committee and Independent Director
- Shelley E. Rigger - Chair of the Nominating Committee. Member: Audit Committee, Share Repurchase Program Committee and Valuation Committee and Independent Director
- Thomas Fuccillo - President
- Monique Labbe - Treasurer
- Patrick Keniston - Chief Compliance Officer
- Brian F. Link - Secretary
Thomas G. Kamp
Mr. Kamp is an Independent Director of the Fund and has been on the Board since April 2018. Mr. Kamp is an independent director, investor, and CEO mentor. Mr. Kamp is currently the lead independent director and Audit Committee Chair of Aker Technologies Inc. He is also a director and Audit Committee Chair of The Taiwan Fund. Mr. Kamp also serves on the Executive Board of the Lyle School of Engineering at Southern Methodist University and the Foundation Board of Elim Christian Services (an organization dedicated to equipping people with disabilities to achieve their highest God-given potential). Mr. Kamp also mentors development stage company CEOs.
Mr. Kamp has extensive entrepreneurship and capital markets experience; including risk management, compliance, compensation, and governance; and brings that expertise to Board interactions. From 2006 through 2016, Mr. Kamp was President, Chief Investment Officer, and a Director of Cornerstone Capital Management LLC. He was chairperson of the Investment Policy, Risk Control, and Proxy Voting Committees. From 1993 to 2006, Mr. Kamp held leadership positions at AllianceBernstein and Alliance Capital Management Corporation including Sr. Vice President and was portfolio manager for over $11 billion of assets. He served on the Risk Control and Proxy Voting Committees which had oversight for over $190 billion of assets. Mr. Kamp also served on the Compensation Committee which made recommendations for over 800 team members. From 1991 to 1993, Mr. Kamp was a venture capitalist at IAI Venture Capital Group and served as a director of 2 companies, 1 of which was a public company. From 1985 to 1991, Mr. Kamp held leadership positions at Premier Computer Corporation (a company he founded and successfully sold) including CFO, President, General Manager, and Director. Mr. Kamp earned a BSME and graduated summa cum laude from Southern Methodist University. He earned an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University. Mr. Kamp has earned the NACD Board Leadership Fellow and CFA designations.
Mr. Kamp is married, lives in Florida and Minnesota, and has 3 grown children.